Question: I’ve heard rumors that I’m supposed to be able to use the Summit counseling seminars to leverage my workplace for gospel influence. My first impression is that it sounds awkward and intrusive; like I’m telling people they’ve “got issues” or “need help.” But I’m also worried about putting up Christian material that might be offensive to some people who visit my workplace. But I would at least like to hear what you’ve got to say. How would this work?
Resources: Here are several resources that can be useful in preparing for of following up with the conversation discussed in this VLOG post.
- If you would like to more information about Bridgehaven Counseling Associate or Summit counseling here are the links to those ministries.
- If you would like to receive free promotional flyers and posters for Bridgehaven events to leverage your workplace for Christian influence, please contact Neale Davis (email@example.com; Executive Director of Bridgehaven) with the following information.
- Your Name
- Mailing Address
- Number of Flyers (postcard size)
- Number of Posters (letter size)
- If you are a medical professional or someone else who has a formal referral list and want to learn more about how to list and utilize Bridgehaven and Summit counseling here is another brief video discussing that question. The Bridgehaven staff would also be happy to answer any additional questions you may have.
To review the other questions addressed in this VLOG series click here.
Note: The VLOG (video-blog) Q&A is a regular series on my blog. If you would like to submit a question, it can be e-mailed to Summit’s admin over counseling at firstname.lastname@example.org (please note this is an administrative account; no individual or family counsel is provided through e-mail). Please limit your questions to 3-7 sentences. This is not a forum for to request or receive counseling. No responses will be sent to questions other than those selected for a video response.