Below are links and descriptions to the seminars that have built around Summit’s 9 step curriculum for how the gospel speaks to life struggles that are primarily rooted in the experience of sin; struggles for which we bear personal responsibility for their origin.
- STEP 1. ADMIT I have a struggle I cannot overcome without God.
- STEP 2. ACKNOWLEDGE the breadth and impact of my sin.
- STEP 3. UNDERSTAND the origin, motive, and history of my sin.
- STEP 4. REPENT TO GOD for how my sin replaced and misrepresented Him.
- STEP 5. CONFESS TO THOSE AFFECTED for harm done and seek to make amends.
- STEP 6. RESTRUCTURE MY LIFE to rely on God’s grace and Word to transform my life.
- STEP 7. IMPLEMENT the new structure pervasively with humility and flexibility.
- STEP 8. PERSEVERE in the new life and identity to which God has called me.
- STEP 9. STEWARD all of my life for God’s glory.
Overcoming Depression-Anxiety: A Responsibility Paradigm
This seminar contains three hours of presentation divided into a nine step model of facing depression-anxiety when the experience is rooted primarily in our beliefs, values, or behaviors. This seminar is most effective when studies with a friend our small group. This seminar is meant to be tandem resource with the suffering paradigm seminar.
“Overcoming Anger” contains three hours of presentation divided into a nine step model of overcoming sinful anger. Tools and assessments are provided to help you identity the heart of your anger struggle. This seminar is most effective when studies with a friend our small group.
False Love: Overcoming Sexual Sin from Pornography to Adultery
“False Love” contains three hours of presentation divided into a nine step model of overcoming sexual sin. Sexual sin is examined from private lust to adultery in marriage. This seminar is most effective when studies with a friend our small group.