The “My Favorite Posts” series on my blog is how I catalog posts I’ve written to help my readers find the material that is the best-fit for their interest or need. I hope this series creates a more user-friendly experience for my readers and allows this site to become a trusted resource hub for the church.
The six evaluations below (each 30 questions and self-scoring) are meant to be tools you can use to assess your Christian walk and understanding in each of the six key areas identified by The Gospel Wheel.
- Hub: The Gospel
- Spoke: Prayer and Bible Intake
- Spoke:Evangelism and Missions
- Spoke: Community
- Spoke: Generosity
- Spoke: Character
- Four Ways to Read the Bible
- What Does Your Prayer Life Say About God?
- Do We Pray to Our Sins?
- Using a Personal Journal for Spiritual Growth
- Prayer: Powerful Weakness
- Accidentally Plagiarizing Jesus
- C.S. Lewis on God Listening to Prayer
- C.S. Lewis on God-Saturated Prayer
- Prayer as Wrestling with a Friendly Father
- David Powlison on Prayer and Counseling
- Humility as Dispositional Prayer
- Celebration of Discipline by Richard Foster
- A Praying Life by Paul Miller
- How to Read the Bible for All It’s Worth by Gordon Fee and Douglas Stuart