The “My Favorite Posts” series on my blog is how I catalog posts I’ve written to help my readers find the material that is the best-fit for their interest or need. I hope this series creates a more user-friendly experience for my readers and allows this site to become a trusted resource hub for the church.
- Personality Traits & Fruit of the Spirit
- Another Kind of Diversity to Consider: Personality
- Temptation and Identity
- C.S. Lewis on Temperament, Feelings, & Obedience
- The Myth of Compatibility
- The Same Personality But With a Refined Character
- Celebrating Non-Moral Marital Differences (Printable PDF here)
- Is Personality Hereditary?
- Racial Prejudice, Gender Stereotypes, Personality Types, and Love Languages
- Is There a “Jesus Personality”?
- VLOG – How Does the Personality of the Counselor Impact the Effectiveness of Counseling?