The “My Favorite Posts” series on my blog is how I catalog posts I’ve written to help my readers find the material that is the best-fit for their interest or need. I hope this series creates a more user-friendly experience for my readers and allows this site to become a trusted resource hub for the church.
- Creating a Gospel-Centered Marriage: Communication (Unit 6)
When Talking about Forgiveness: A Guide for Christian Conversations and Ministry (26 Part Blog Series)
- Remember, Forgiveness Begins with Pain
- 5 Things Forgiveness Is Not
- 3 Dimensions of Forgiveness
- 3 Things Not to Forgive
- Why We Should Not Forgive Misinterpretations
- When Discussing Parables About Forgiveness
- When Discussing Narratives Involving Forgiveness
- When Using Criminal or Traumatic Offenses as Illustrations of Forgiveness
- God’s Forgiveness to Us: Unconditional?
- “Forgive and Forget” and an Omniscient God
- The Uncomfortable Reality: Forgiveness Is Never Deserved
- Can Boundaries and Forgiveness Co-Exist?
- Trust as a Proportional Virtue
- Identifying Wise Trust on a Spectrum
- Forgiveness and Manipulative Repentance
- Crisis and Post-Crisis Forgiveness
- Remembering Well after Forgiveness
- Is Embracing Forgiveness from Others Harder Than from God?
- Forgiveness and Shame, Not Just Guilt
- Intra-Personal Forgiveness: Should I Forgive Myself?
- Forgiveness and Assurance of Salvation: Religious Scrupulosity
- The Offensiveness of God Forgiving Sins Against Me
- Forgiveness and Emotional Freedom
- Love Covers a Multitude of Sins
- Forgiveness and Leaving Room for the Wrath of God
- Forgiveness and Protecting Other Vulnerable People
- Forgiveness and Emotional Maturity: Root and Fruit
Emotions and Forgiveness: Instructions for a Confusing Intersection
- What You Don’t Need to Forgive
- Memories After Forgiveness: A Series from Miroslav Volf (7 Part Series)
- The Forgiveness Trap
- The Trauma of Bitterness
- Forgiveness, A Lovely Idea
- Forgiveness Made Easier: Part I
- Forgiveness Made Easier: Part II