The “My Favorite Posts” series on my blog is how I catalog posts I’ve written to help my readers find the material that is the best-fit for their interest or need. I hope this series creates a more user-friendly experience for my readers and allows this site to become a trusted resource hub for the church.
- Overcoming Depression-Anxiety: A Suffering Paradigm – 9 Step Seminar
- Overcoming Depression-Anxiety: A Responsibility Paradigm – 9 Step Seminar
- Small Group Study – Sorting Our Anxieties
- Anxiety-Depression Evaluation to accompany the above seminars
- Depression-Anxiety Daily Symptom Chart
- When Is Depression-Anxiety Sinful?
- How Does Family History Impact Anxiety-Depression?
- 10 Types of Thinking that Undergird Depression-Anxiety
- Learning to Doubt Our Fears
- Two Ways of Measuring Progress with Depression-Anxiety
- Peter Counseling Suffering-Based Anxiety vs. Paul Counseling Sin-Based Anxiety
- Fear By Another Name: “Enough”
- Fear as Entertainment and the Fear of the Lord
- God’s Words for “Bouncy” Anxiety