The Gospel Wheel is a discipleship tool developed by The Summit Church to help believers identify how balanced their Christian growth is and how rooted their efforts to spiritually mature are.
Click here for the spoke evangelism and missions.
- Also available as a printable PDF Evangelism and Missions Spoke Evaluation
This evaluation examines six areas:
- Your personal experience with the gospel
- Your ability to articulate the gospel
- Your everyday awareness of evangelism
- Your social experience of evangelism
- Your burden for evangelism and missions
- Your participation in missions
The six evaluations below (each 30 questions and self-scoring) are meant to be tools you can use to assess your Christian walk and understanding in each of the six key areas identified by The Gospel Wheel.
- Hub: The Gospel
- Spoke: Prayer and Bible Intake
- Spoke:Evangelism and Missions
- Spoke: Community
- Spoke: Generosity
- Spoke: Character
When using The Gospel Wheel as a discipleship tool, it is recommended that you seek to grow in the areas that are currently weakest rather than “maxing out” in your areas of strength. Each spoke should be developed in proportion to the other spokes in order for growth in one area not to compromise growth in other areas.