The Gospel Wheel is a discipleship tool developed by The Summit Church to help believers identify how balanced their Christian growth is and how rooted their efforts to spiritually mature are.
Click here for the spoke community.
- Also available as a printable PDF Community Spoke Evaluation
This evaluation examines four areas:
- The beliefs that under gird biblical community
- The practices that cultivate biblical community
- The actions of doing biblical community
- The experiences of receiving biblical community
The six evaluations below (each 30 questions and self-scoring) are meant to be tools you can use to assess your Christian walk and understanding in each of the six key areas identified by The Gospel Wheel.
- Hub: The Gospel
- Spoke: Prayer and Bible Intake
- Spoke:Evangelism and Missions
- Spoke: Community
- Spoke: Generosity
- Spoke: Character
When using The Gospel Wheel as a discipleship tool, it is recommended that you seek to grow in the areas that are currently weakest rather than “maxing out” in your areas of strength. Each spoke should be developed in proportion to the other spokes in order for growth in one area not to compromise growth in other areas.