The presentations below were taken from a live event for the “Creating a Gospel-Centered Marriage: Intimacy” seminar. For the various counseling options available from this material visit www.summitrdu.com/counseling.
This seminar is part of a series of “Creating a Gospel-Centered Marriage” seminars that also includes:
- Foundations — (video edition // podcast edition)
- Communication — (video edition // podcast edition)
- Finances — (video edition // podcast edition)
- Decision-Making — (video edition // podcast edition)
- Intimacy — (video edition // podcast edition)
If you are interested in the pre-marital mentoring program built around these materials, you can find everything you need at www.bradhambrick.com/gcm.
NOTE: Many people have asked how they can get a copy of the seminar notebook referenced in this verbal presentation. You can request a copy from Summit’s admin over counseling at email@example.com (please note this is an administrative account; no individual or family counsel is provided through e-mail).
What Makes Intimacy Difficult?
The Obvious and Not-So-Obvious Things We Rarely Discuss
Understanding Our Differences
An Essential Part of Lasting Romance
- Evaluation One: GCM_Intimacy_Eval_Differences
Living in THE Love Story
Experiencing God’s Greatest Message In Life’s Greatest Blessing
- Evaluation Two: GCM_Intimacy_Eval_The Story
Sex as One of God’s Gifts for Marriage (Part One)
Learning to Skillfully and Unashamedly Enjoy Foreplay
- Evaluation Three: GCM_Intimacy_Eval_Sex
Sex as One of God’s Gifts for Marriage (Part Two)
Learning to Skillfully and Unashamedly Enjoy Intercourse
- Appendix B: Common Challenges to a Healthy Marital Sex Life