The presentations below were taken from a live event for the “Creating a Gospel-Centered Marriage: Finances” seminar. For the various counseling options available from this material visit www.summitrdu.com/counseling.
This seminar is part of a series of “Creating a Gospel-Centered Marriage” seminars that also includes:
- Foundations — (video edition // podcast edition)
- Communication — (video edition // podcast edition)
- Finances — (video edition // podcast edition)
- Decision-Making — (video edition // podcast edition)
- Intimacy — (video edition // podcast edition)
If you are interested in the pre-marital mentoring program built around these materials, you can find everything you need at www.bradhambrick.com/gcm.
NOTE: Many people have asked how they can get a copy of the seminar notebook referenced in this verbal presentation. You can request a copy from Summit’s admin over counseling at email@example.com (please note this is an administrative account; no individual or family counsel is provided through e-mail).The #1 cause of divorce can become a leading source of marital unity. Click To Tweet
Chapter 1. Why Is Budgeting Hard?
The Obvious and Not-So-Obvious Things We Try to Ignore
- Evaluation One:
Evaluation – Financial Beliefs and Character
Chapter 2. What Is a Budget Anyway?
More Than Numbers On a Page and Good Intentions
Chapter 3. Creating a Budget You Will Actually Use
30 Minutes a Week That Will Protect and Enhance Your Marriage
- Evaluation Two: Evaluation – Budgeting Process
- Blank Budget Form: GCMmonthlyBUDGET_TEMP
Chapter 4. Getting Out of Debt
Finding the Path to Financial Freedom and Staying On It
- Evaluation Three: Evaluation – Debt and Savings
- Worksheet One: Blank Monthly Meal Calendar
Chapter 5. Getting In to Saving
Using Your Treasure to Transform Your Heart
If this post was beneficial for you, then consider reading other blogs from my “Favorite Posts on Finances” or “Favorite Posts on Marriage” posts which address other facets of these subjects.