The presentations below were taken from a live event for the “Creating a Gospel-Centered Marriage: Communication” seminar. For the various counseling options available from this material visit www.summitrdu.com/counseling.
This seminar is part of a series of “Creating a Gospel-Centered Marriage” seminars that also includes:
- Foundations — (video edition // podcast edition)
- Communication — (video edition // podcast edition)
- Finances — (video edition // podcast edition)
- Decision-Making — (video edition // podcast edition)
- Intimacy — (video edition // podcast edition)
If you are interested in the pre-marital mentoring program built around these materials, you can find everything you need at www.bradhambrick.com/gcm.
NOTE: Many people have asked how they can get a copy of the seminar notebook referenced in this verbal presentation. You can request a copy from Summit’s admin over counseling at firstname.lastname@example.org (please note this is an administrative account; no individual or family counsel is provided through e-mail).
What We Have Here Is a Failure to Communicate:
The Obvious and Not-So-Obvious Things That Disrupt Communication
The Neglected Key to a Marital Communication
- Evaluation One: GCMevaluation_Listening
The Oil in the Machine of Marriage
- Evaluation Two: GCMevaluation_Day-to-Day_Communication
Navigating Differences without Dividing
- Evaluation Three: GCMevaluation_Conflict Resolution
Resource: Conversation Log
Repenting with Excellence:
Changing the Momentum of Your Marriage
Absorbing the Cost of Their Sin for His Glory and Our Good
If this post was beneficial for you, then consider reading other blogs from my “Favorite Posts on Communication” or “Favorite Posts on Marriage” posts which address other facets of this subject.