CREATING A GOSPEL-CENTERED MARRIAGE: WEEKEND EXPERIENCE
- Dates: Friday, Sept 23 and Saturday, Sept. 24
- Cost: Free
- Time: 7 to 9pm (Friday) and 9am to Noon (Saturday)
- Location:The Summit Church Apex Campus
- Address: 3000 Lufkin Rd, Apex, NC 27539
- RSVP Here
MOBILIZING CHURCH-BASED COUNSELING (Webinar Series)
For a full description of each webinar and this series as a whole, click this link. Yes, each webinar has its own RSVP link. This series is for the person overseeing G4 or GCM at your church.
- August 18 // Webinar 1: Where Are We Starting? Where Are We Going? RSVP Here.
- August 25 // Webinar 2: What is G4? RSVP Here.
- September 8 // Webinar 3: What is GCM? RSVP Here.
- September 29 // Webinar 4: Five Levels of Counseling RSVP Here.
- October 13 // Webinar 5: Ten Unintended Challenges… And Opportunities RSVP Here.
- October 27 // Webinar 6: Ethics, Spectrums, and Formality RSVP Here.
- November 10 // Webinar 7: Ethics, Expertise, and Jurisdiction RSVP Here.
- November 17 // Webinar 8: Preparing a Launch Plan RSVP Here.
FACILITATING CHURCH-BASED COUNSELING GROUPS
(Webinar Series, taught by John Chapman)
For a full description of each webinar and this series as a whole, click this link (link coming soon). Yes, each webinar has its own RSVP link. This series is for individuals preparing to lead a G4 group.
- August 25 // What is G4? RSVP HERE.
- September 8 // Raising Awareness about G4 and Providing Informed Consent RSVP HERE.
- September 22 // Overviewing a Night at G4 RSVP HERE.
- October 6 // Job Description of a G4 Leader RSVP HERE.
- October 20 // Using Curriculum Well at G4 RSVP HERE.
- November 3 // The Life of the Group (Part 1): Me to We RSVP HERE.
- November 17 // The Life of the Group (Part 2): Shared Culture to Graduation RSVP HERE.
- December 1 // The Job Description of a G4 Director RSVP HERE.
Pre-Marital Mentor Trainings:
Future PFM mentor trainings to be announced.
Please RSVP at the link provided, so that we have adequate training materials for everyone who attends.
If you and your spouse are covenant members of the Summit Church, and have been married for 5 or more years, you only need to attend one training session to be ready to mentor. If you are a non-Summit member, you are welcome to attend and initiate this ministry at your church.