I appreciate those of you who faithfully follow my blog! When I initially experimented with blogging in 2009 I had no idea that it would become such an enjoyable and fruitful form of ministry. But being able to serve and resource so many individuals, couples, and churches has truly been a joy.
Over the next month I’m going to take a brief break to recharge.
BUT when the I begin posting new material again my blog should have a NEW DESIGN. I am very excited about the updates that are coming.
- My site will be converting from “a blog with lots of resources” to a “resource hub with a blog.” This has been needed for a while.
- The readability and simplicity of design for the site will be significantly better.
- The resources currently available in video form will also be available in downloadable podcast form.
- All posts will be available in a printable PDF format, making them more user-friendly as teaching supplements or counseling homework.
- Clearer guidance will be provided for how to use this site for personal benefit, as a friend, as a pastor, or as a counselor.
- Clearer guidance will be provided for churches wanting to launch the marriage/pre-marital mentoring or peer support group ministries from the seminars on this site.
Again, thank you for your encouragement and support by utilizing the resources from my site. I think you’ll be excite about the updates that are coming when I resume posting in late July.