The VLOG (video-blog) Q&A is a regular series on my blog. In this series I interact with difficult life questions in a 4-8 minute webcam videos and then offer supplemental study suggestions.
If you would like to submit a question, it can be e-mailed to Summit’s admin over counseling at email@example.com (please note this is an administrative account; no individual or family counsel is provided through e-mail). Please limit your questions to 3-7 sentences. This is not a forum for to request or receive counseling. No responses will be sent to questions other than those selected for a video response.
Here is a list of current questions when have been addressed with a link to each video and recommended resources.
- When and how should a parent talk to their son about masturbation?
- How do I grieve the loss of a loved one who did not profess faith in Christ?
- How do I move forward when my husband will not be honest about his sexual sin?
- How do I face the struggle of lust after the death of my spouse?
- How can I pray for someone who is or has faced intense suffering?
- How can counseling help a survivor of sexual abuse?
- How do I process the lingering affect of hearing about someone’s intense suffering?
- What does it look like to grieve a lost childhood?
- What is the difference between bitterness and anger?
- Should married couples have any secrets?
- When does The Summit Church use mentoring for its pre-marital counseling?
- How can I use the Summit counseling seminars with a friend or small group?
- How can I leverage my workplace with Summit counseling seminars?
- What is the difference between guilt, shame, and regret?
- When does grieving an offense become bitterness?
- As a parent, how should I approach the correction of my children?
- What is righteous anger?
- How does the personality of the counselor impact the effectiveness of counseling?
- More vlog’s coming weekly…
As more posts are added to this series they will be added to this directory for your convenience. So be sure to bookmark this post and revisit it weekly to see what has been added.