Tuesday (July 24, 2012) I had the privilege of being on the “Called 2 Action Today” show with Steve Noble to talk about my two upcoming seminar: “Creating a Gospel-Centered Marriage: Finances.”
The podcast from this show can be found here.
We had a great conversation about many subjects:
- Why do we avoid budgeting?
- Why is budgeting hard?
- Why do most budgets fail in the first 2 months?
- What is a gospel-centered approach to finances?
- What are overlooked warning signs that poorly managed finances are adversely affecting your marriage?
- What are the overlooked marital benefits of managing your finances well?
I appreciated Steve’s candid honest questions and willingness to address a subject that is wrecking many marriages.
If you are an engaged couple, experienced married couple looking to manage your finances better, or wanting a resource to equip you for marriage mentoring, come join us for:
Creating a Gospel-Centered Marriage: Foundations
Topics: Budgeting in a Way that Enhances Your Marriage
Dates: August 4 and 11, 2012
Times: 4:00 to 5:30 pm and 6:00 to 7:30 pm
Location: The Summit Church, Brier Creek South Venue
Address: 2415 Presidential Drive; Durham, NC 27703