The “My Favorite Posts” series on my blog is how I catalog posts I’ve written to help my readers find the material that is the best-fit for their interest or need. I hope this series creates a more user-friendly experience for my readers and allows this site to become a trusted resource hub for the church.
- Conversations through 95 Theses on Biblical Counseling
- An Interesting Quote from Eugene Peterson on the Trinity
- The “Streak” and the False Pressure of Sanctification
- Learning God’s Presence (with Thomas Oden)
- A Practical Description of “The Fear of the Lord”
- A Practical Atheism Assessment
- Why We Must Call Evil, Evil
- Holiness: Set Apart on a Shelf vs. Set Apart for a Purpose
- Learning from a Counterfeit Lord’s Supper
- C.S. Lewis on Theology as a Map
- Can We Reason Ourselves Into Assurance of Salvation?
- How Our Culture Teaches Justification by Faith Alone
- Clarifying Confusion: Three Definitions of “God’s Will”
- Audio: Knowing God as Father
- Jeffrey Dahmer: Demonic of Subhuman?
- When We Over-Reach with I Corinthians 10:13
- Has the Book of Proverbs Failed You?
The six evaluations below (each 30 questions and self-scoring) are meant to be tools you can use to assess your Christian walk and understanding in each of the six key areas identified by The Gospel Wheel.
- Hub: The Gospel
- Spoke: Prayer and Bible Intake
- Spoke:Evangelism and Missions
- Spoke: Community
- Spoke: Generosity
- Spoke: Character