The “My Favorite Posts” series on my blog is how I catalog posts I’ve written to help my readers find the material that is the best-fit for their interest or need. I hope this series creates a more user-friendly experience for my readers and allows this site to become a trusted resource hub for the church.
- How the Gospel Applies to Suffering (video 4 in Summit’s Counseling Core Training)
- Taking the Journey of Grief with Hope – 9 Step Seminar on Grief
- Overcoming Depression-Anxiety: A Suffering Paradigm – 9 Step Seminar
- Hope & Restoration After Sexual Abuse – 3 Hour Topical Seminar
- Towards a Christian Perspective on Mental Illness – 1 Hour Presentation & 1 Hour Panel Discussion
- Dealing with Regret – 1 Hour Presentation
- Gospel-Driven Counseling for Suffering SUFFERING_GOSPEL_article_Hambrick (link to audio presentation on this article)
- Living with Liars: Psalm 120 LIARS_LIVINGwith_Psalm120_casestudy_Hambrick
- Ongoing Trials: Psalm 138 TRIALS_ONGOING_Psalm138_casestudy_Hambrick
- When the Holy Spirit Prays for You
- Guilt Math in an Incomplete Story with Romans 8:28
- How to Find Joy in Suffering
- Suffering, Self-Reliance, and Self-Esteem
- When We Believe Suffering’s Lies
- Reflections on Broken Hearts and Closed Ears
- Idols of Sin vs. Idols of Suffering
- Is a Sin-Predisposition a Form of Suffering?
- From Suffering to “Love Covers a Multitude of Sins”
- Vlog: How Can I Pray for Someone in Intense Suffering?
- Dr. Benjamin Mast on Romans 8 and Caring for a Loved One with Alzheimer’s Disease
- The Pain of Infertility
- Memories After Forgiveness: A Series from Miroslav Volf: 7 Part Series