The “My Favorite Posts” series on my blog is how I catalog posts I’ve written to help my readers find the material that is the best-fit for their interest or need. I hope this series creates a more user-friendly experience for my readers and allows this site to become a trusted resource hub for the church.
- Psalm 55 Personalized for Sexual Abuse
- Isaiah 53 Personalized for Sexual Abuse
- A Picture of the Ongoing Effects of Sexual Abuse
- Sexual Abuse as Living Between Two Worlds
- When Prevention Fails: A Sexual Abuse Response Policy for Churches
- Poetry Slam on Same Sex Attraction and Childhood Sexual Abuse
- A Church Addresses Sexual Abuse (5 Part Series)
- Vlog: How Can Counseling Help Survivors of Sexual Abuse?
- Organization: Global Trauma Recovery Institute
- Resource Page: Diane Langberg