The “My Favorite Posts” series on my blog is how I catalog posts I’ve written to help my readers find the material that is the best-fit for their interest or need. I hope this series creates a more user-friendly experience for my readers and allows this site to become a trusted resource hub for the church.
- Creating a Gospel-Centered Marriage series
- Marriage Enrichment
- A Christian Marriage: What Is Not and Should Be Unique?
- Three Letters I Write Every Year
- Reflection on 20 Years of Marriage
- Video: Romantic Conflict – An Introduction to a Gospel-Centered Marriage
- Keeping Score Equals No Winners
- PDF Resource: Job Description of a Christian Husband and Wife
- PDF Resource: Celebrating Our Non-Moral Differences
- Why Humility Is Doubly Important in Marriage
- Reflection on a 10 Year Anniversary Trip
- Vlog: Should Married Couples Have Any Secrets?
- How to Express Headship in Marriage
- How to Respond to Headship in Marriage
- 10 FAQ Pre-Marital Questions about Sex and Intimacy
- 7 Ways to Keep Your Wife Beautiful for Life
- 240 Marriage Communication Topics
- 52 Things to Text Your Wife (Hint: That’s One Per Week)
- On Participation in Conversation and Sex
- Marriage Restoration