The “My Favorite Posts” series on my blog is how I catalog posts I’ve written to help my readers find the material that is the best-fit for their interest or need. I hope this series creates a more user-friendly experience for my readers and allows this site to become a trusted resource hub for the church.
- The Big Question of Grief: Who Am I Now?
- The Pain of Infertility (link to article by Phil & Kim Monroe)
- Small Group Care Plan for the Whole Journey of Grief
- Memorial Ceremony of an Unborn Child
- Learning to Grieve Losses Not Caused by Death
- Healthy Ways to Capture Memories
- Vlog: How Do I Grieve the Loss of an Unsaved Loved One?
- Vlog: What Does It Look Like to Grieve a Lost Childhood?
- Vlog: How Should I Think about Lust after the Death of My Spouse?