The “My Favorite Posts” series on my blog is how I catalog posts I’ve written to help my readers find the material that is the best-fit for their interest or need. I hope this series creates a more user-friendly experience for my readers and allows this site to become a trusted resource hub for the church.
- Overcoming Depression-Anxiety: A Suffering Paradigm – 9 Step Seminar
- Overcoming Depression-Anxiety: A Responsibility Paradigm – 9 Step Seminar
- Overcoming Anger – 9 Step Seminar
- Taking the Journey of Grief with Hope – 9 Step Seminar
- Post-Traumatic Stress – 9 Step Seminar
- Would Shame By Any Other Name Hide Just As Fiercely? EMOTIONAL_CLARITY_article_Hambrick
- Shame: Psalm 3 SHAME_Psalm3_casestudy_Hambrick
- Anger: Psalm 39 ANGER_Psalm39_casestudy_Hambrick
- Parental Discouragement: Psalm 107 PARENT_DISCOURAGE_Psalm107_casestudy_Hambrick
- Gratitude: Psalm 116 GRATITUDE_Psalm116_casestudy_Hambrick
- What Is “Emotional Maturity”?
- How Christians Moralize Unpleasant Emotions
- Emotions and Forgiveness: Instructions for a Confusing Intersection
- Dealing with Regret (Video Post)
- Sometimes Faith Requires Caring Less
- Guilt Math in an Incomplete Story with Romans 8:28
- C.S. Lewis on How God Feels About Feelings
- Learning to Doubt Our Fears
- Transvaluation: A Side Effect of Resentment
- VLOG: What Is the Difference Between Anger and Bitterness?
- VLOG – When Does Grieving an Offense Become Bitterness?
- Other Posts on Particular Emotions “My Favorite” Series