The “My Favorite Posts” series on my blog is how I catalog posts I’ve written to help my readers find the material that is the best-fit for their interest or need. I hope this series creates a more user-friendly experience for my readers and allows this site to become a trusted resource hub for the church.
- Creating a Gospel-Centered Marriage: Communication (6 part seminar)
- Romantic Conflict (sermon on conflict resolution)
- Communication with Our Desires “On the Table”
- Teaching Healthy Family Communication
- The Importance of Our Disagreements
- Talking At vs. Talking To
- Honor in Humor Influences Honor in Conflict
- The “Mr. Fix It” Communication Remedy
- How to Start a Difficult Conversation
- How to Listen Well: Marital Communication 101
- What Are We Fighting About?
- 5 Types of Listening in Marriage: One Size Does Not Fit All
- 240 Marriage Communication Topics
- On Participation in Conversation and Sex
- Learning Relational Wisdom in Conflict Using James 3:17-18