The “My Favorite Posts” series on my blog is how I catalog posts I’ve written to help my readers find the material that is the best-fit for their interest or need. I hope this series creates a more user-friendly experience for my readers and allows this site to become a trusted resource hub for the church.
The six evaluations below (each 30 questions and self-scoring) are meant to be tools you can use to assess your Christian walk and understanding in each of the six key areas identified by The Gospel Wheel.
- Hub: The Gospel
- Spoke: Prayer and Bible Intake
- Spoke:Evangelism and Missions
- Spoke: Community
- Spoke: Generosity
- Spoke: Character
- Moving Our Priorities Beyond First, Second, Third
- The Bible for Over Achievers
- Spiritual Muscles by Paul Tripp
- What Happens When We Don’t Repent?
- Why Humility Is Doubly Important in Marriage
- Lying vs. Living Falsely: Is There a Difference?
- Looking for a “Return on Investment” from Our Sin
- What Would a Totally New Morality Look Like?
- What Would a Truth-Telling Machine Do?
- The Positive Side of Temptation
- Good and Bad Desires Do Not Exist
- Joseph: “Just a Man” or “A Just Man”
- Contented Contentment
- You Don’t Know “The Real Me”
- The Dangerous Double Meaning of “Better”
- Seven Steps to Wise Personal Decision Making
- Gluttony: Gospel Reflections for Foodies and Comfort Eaters
- What to do With-After a Stupid Promise to God?