The “My Favorite Posts” series on my blog is how I catalog posts I’ve written to help my readers find the material that is the best-fit for their interest or need. I hope this series creates a more user-friendly experience for my readers and allows this site to become a trusted resource hub for the church.
- False Love: Overcoming Sexual Sin from Pornography to Adultery – 9 Step Seminar (video edition // podcast edition)
- True Betrayal: Overcoming the Betrayal of Your Spouse’s Sexual Sin – 9 Step Seminar (video edition // podcast edition)
- Sexual Sin Evaluation to accompany “False Love” and “True Betrayal” seminars
- An Open Letter to Someone Having an Affair
- How to End an Extra-Marital Relationship
- 12 Ways to Lie About Sexual Sin
- How Specific Should a Spouse Be Confessing Sexual Sin?
- 10 Way Your Spouse’s Sexual Sin Effects You
- Effects of an Affair
- Two Time Tables of an Affair
- 10 Step Progression for Restoring Broken Trust
- 5 Ways Not to Tell Your Wife about Your Porn Addiction
A recommendation whenever sexual sin is impacting your marriage is to ask your spouse to install internet accountability software on all of their electronic devices. An excellent provider of this software is Covenant Eyes. Their ministry provides a many articles, for which I am a frequent contributor, for you and your spouse’s continued growth and encouragement.