Below are the videos from the presentation of “Gaining a Healthy Relationship with Food.” For the various counseling options available from this material visit www.summitrdu.com/counseling.
- The “Gaining a Healthy Relationship with Food” seminar is also available in video format.
NOTE: Many people have asked how they can get a copy of the seminar notebook referenced in this verbal presentation. You can request a copy from Summit’s admin over counseling at firstname.lastname@example.org (please note this is an administrative account; no individual or family counsel is provided through e-mail).
ADMIT I have a struggle I cannot overcome without God.
- On-Line Evaluation: A Healthy Relationship with Food Evaluation
- PDF Evaluation: disordered-eating-evaluation
ACKNOWLEDGE the breadth and impact of my sin.
- Resource: Daily Food Planning Sheet
UNDERSTAND the origin, motive, and history of my sin.
- Resource: Disordered Eating Journaling Tool
REPENT TO GOD for how my sin replaced and misrepresented Him.
CONFESS TO THOSE AFFECTED for harm done and seek to make amends.
- For the “Confession Guide” click here: Confession Guide
RESTRUCTURE MY LIFE to rely on God’s grace and Word to transform my life.
- Resource: Healthy Food Thoughts Journaling Tool
IMPLEMENT the new structure pervasively with humility and flexibility.
- Resource: Implementation Evaluation Tool
PERSEVERE in the new life and identity to which God has called me.
STEWARD all of my life for God’s glory.
If this post was beneficial for you, then consider reading other blogs from my “Favorite Posts on Disordered Eating” post which address other facets of this subject.