The presentations below were taken from a live event for the “Creating a Gospel-Centered Marriage: Decision Making” seminar. For the various counseling options available from this material visit www.summitrdu.com/counseling.
This seminar is part of a series of “Creating a Gospel-Centered Marriage” seminars that also includes:
- Foundations — (video edition // podcast edition)
- Communication — (video edition // podcast edition)
- Finances — (video edition // podcast edition)
- Decision-Making — (video edition // podcast edition)
- Intimacy — (video edition // podcast edition)
If you are interested in the pre-marital mentoring program built around these materials, you can find everything you need at www.bradhambrick.com/gcm.
NOTE: Many people have asked how they can get a copy of the seminar notebook referenced in this verbal presentation. You can request a copy from Summit’s admin over counseling at email@example.com (please note this is an administrative account; no individual or family counsel is provided through e-mail).
What Makes Decision Making Hard?
Thinking About God’s Will
Personal Decision Making Process
- Evaluation One: GCMevaluation_Personal Decision Making
- Overview Sheet One: Approach to Individual Decision Making
Consensus Decision Making
- Evaluation Two: GCMevaluation_Consensus Decision Making
- Overview Sheet Two: Approach to Consensus Decision Making
Headship-Submission Decision Making
- Evaluation Three: GCMevaluation_Corporate Decision Making
- Overview Sheet Three: Approach to Headship-Submission Decision Making
If this post was beneficial for you, then consider reading other blogs from my “Favorite Posts on Marriage” post which address other facets of this subject.