The presentations below were taken from a live event for the “Creating a Gospel-Centered Marriage: Communication” seminar. For the various counseling options available from this material visit www.summitrdu.com/counseling.
This seminar is part of a series of “Creating a Gospel-Centered Marriage” seminars that also includes:
- Foundations — (video edition // podcast edition)
- Communication — (video edition // podcast edition)
- Finances — (video edition // podcast edition)
- Decision-Making — (video edition // podcast edition)
- Intimacy — (video edition // podcast edition)
If you are interested in the pre-marital mentoring program built around these materials, you can find everything you need at www.bradhambrick.com/gcm.
NOTE: Many people have asked how they can get a copy of the seminar notebook referenced in this verbal presentation. You can request a copy from Summit’s admin over counseling at firstname.lastname@example.org (please note this is an administrative account; no individual or family counsel is provided through e-mail).
What We Have Here Is a Failure to Communicate:
The Obvious and Not-So-Obvious Things That Disrupt Communication
The Neglected Key to a Marital Communication
- Evaluation One: GCMevaluation_Listening
The Oil in the Machine of Marriage
- Evaluation Two: GCMevaluation_Day-to-Day_Communication
Navigating Differences without Dividing
- Evaluation Three: GCMevaluation_Conflict Resolution
Resource: Conversation Log
Repenting with Excellence:
Changing the Momentum of Your Marriage
Absorbing the Cost of Their Sin for His Glory and Our Good