I appreciate all those who peruse my blog. I pray your time on this site is enriching to your life. I will be spending the next several weeks in South Asia conducting seminars in counseling for pastors. My plan is to begin posting again on June 30.
I would appreciate your prayers for this time in South Asia:
- That we would be and encouragement the pastors, their wives, and other local leaders
- That the quality of the one-another care and pastoral counseling in their churches would continue to grow
- That this would be a time we learn a great deal about how to counsel cross-culturally
- That the pastors and leader’s confidence in Scripture and reliance upon the gospel would be enhanced
- That we would see new aspects of the gospel and church life as our cultural norms are removed for a time