On the week of October 5-9 I will be teaching the full Creating a Gospel-Centered Marriage seminar series. You are welcome to attend one, two, three, four, or all five nights (RSVP link provided below).
Often people don’t get everything they could out of an event because they are not prepared for what they’re going to receive. Each of the evaluations below are designed to help you assess the strengths and weaknesses of your marriage in each of the areas that will be covered so that you gain optimal benefit from the time you invest in your marriage at these seminars.
- Monday, October 5 – Foundations
- Tuesday, October 6 – Communication
- Wednesday, October 7 – Finances
- Thursday, October 8 – Decision Making
- Friday, October 9 – Intimacy
- RSVP for any / all of the seminars at this link
- Time: 6:30 to 9:00 pm
- Location: The Summit Church, Blue Ridge Campus
- Address: 3249 Blue Ridge Road; Raleigh, NC 27612
- Cost: Free
The topic of each seminar links to the video page from a previous presentation of each edition of the GCM series. The three links under each topics take you to an evaluation designed to help you assess the three major subjects covered in that topic.