The “My Favorite Posts” series on my blog is how I catalog posts I’ve written to help my readers find the material that is the best-fit for their interest or need. I hope this series creates a more user-friendly experience for my readers and allows this site to become a trusted resource hub for the church.
- Overcoming Codependency (9 step seminar)
- Series: Marriage with a Chronically Self-Centered Spouse
- Manipulative Repentance: 8 Red Flag Phrases
- We Are Equally Sinful. We Are Not All Equally Broken or Toxic.
- Unhealthy Forgiveness: Why We Should Not Forgive Misinterpretations
- Small Group Leader Video: If I Learn of Abuse When Am I Mandated to Report and What Should I Do Even When I’m Not Mandated to Report?
- Why We Should Always Teach Romans 13 with Romans 12
- To Argue or Not to Argue: Conflict Resolution from Safe to Dangerous
- How to Develop a Safety Plan for Domestic Violence
- Power-Control Relationships vs. Mutual Honor Relationships
- Four Principles for Thinking Well about Boundaries
- Tamar Listens to Psalm 61: A Reflection on the Impact of Misused Spiritual Authority
- A Church Addresses Sexual Abuse – 5 Part Series
- Posts from Leslie Vernick
- Domestic Violence Awareness Month (Catalog of 30 posts and videos)
- Five Indicators of an Evil Heart
- Does God Want Me to Submit to Mistreatment According to 1 Peter 3?
- The Emotionally Destructive Marriage (Video Series)
- The Emotionally Destructive Relationship (PDF Assessment)
- Posts from CCEF
- Pastoral Wisdom and the Mandate to Report Abuse (by Julie Lowe)
- How would you counsel a woman whose husband displays the traits of a narcissist? (video by David Powlison)
- Amy I equipped to counsel and abused spouse? (video by Winston Smith)
- Recovering from Child Abuse: Healing and Hope for Victims
- The Emotionally Destructive Relationship by Leslie Vernick
- The Emotionally Destructive Marriage by Leslie Vernick
- How to Act Right When Your Spouse Acts Wrong by Leslie Vernick
- Mending the Soul by Steven Tracy
- The Chronically Self-Centered Spouse by Brad Hambrick (refined booklet edition of the above blog series)