The “My Favorite Posts” series on my blog is how I catalog posts I’ve written to help my readers find the material that is the best-fit for their interest or need. I hope this series creates a more user-friendly experience for my readers and allows this site to become a trusted resource hub for the church.
- Overcoming Codependency (9 step seminar)
- Becoming a Church that Cares Well for the Abused (12 Lesson Curriculum)
- Series: Marriage with a Chronically Self-Centered Spouse
- Manipulative Repentance: 8 Red Flag Phrases
- We Are Equally Sinful. We Are Not All Equally Broken or Toxic.
- Towards a Definition of Abuse
- Unhealthy Forgiveness: Why We Should Not Forgive Misinterpretations
- Small Group Leader Video: If I Learn of Abuse When Am I Mandated to Report and What Should I Do Even When I’m Not Mandated to Report?
- Why Is It Inappropriate (and Dangerous) to Alert an Alleged Offender of Abuse Before Calling CPS and/or the Police?
- Why We Should Always Teach Romans 13 with Romans 12
- How to Develop a Safety Plan for Domestic Violence
- Power-Control Relationships vs. Mutual Honor Relationships
- Four Principles for Thinking Well about Boundaries
- Tamar Listens to Psalm 61: A Reflection on the Impact of Misused Spiritual Authority
- The Story of Joseph: Abuse, Forgiveness, Power Differentials, and Wisdom
- A Church Addresses Sexual Abuse – 5 Part Series
- The Emotionally Destructive Relationship by Leslie Vernick
- The Emotionally Destructive Marriage by Leslie Vernick
- How to Act Right When Your Spouse Acts Wrong by Leslie Vernick
- Mending the Soul by Steven Tracy
- The Chronically Self-Centered Spouse by Brad Hambrick (refined booklet edition of the above blog series)