One of the blessings of serving at a church that allows me to focus my attention on developing a robust counseling ministry is the opportunity to create resources that can be duplicated in our church plants and churches across the country/world.
This year we were able to create two programmatic seminars and four other resources to equip church members to care for one another and their community.
- Overcoming Addiction (9 step seminar)
- Overcoming Codependency (9 step seminar)
- SJI Forum & Panel: Do Ask, Do Tell, Let’s Talk
- Gospel Wheel Evaluations (6 evaluation series)
- Summit Counseling FAQ’s
- What is the difference between meeting with a Summit campus pastor and a member of the counseling team?
- What is the relationship between Bridgehaven and Summit?
- What are the differences between a Summit small group and a G4 group?
- How do I know if Bridgehaven or the graduate program is a better fit for me?
- How would the counseling provided by a formal pastoral counselor compare to a licensed counselor?
- How do I know if my life struggle merits counseling?
- What can I do to place myself in the best position to benefit from counseling?
- How do I find a good match in a counselor for my needs?
- How do I find a good counselor in [name of city]?
- Parent Equip: Talking to Our Children about Purity